Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the hard part is over


I think for the most part we are done! It was pretty crazy moving everything over with the girls around our feet, but I can safely say that no one (but my toe) was hurt. We already love the new place and space we have here. The home stays cooler because our windows are mostly south facing. The two car attached garage is a gos send. And already full of crap ( only temporary mom dont worry). So to all who see this post the new address is : 428 Michael Grove Apt D. Everything else is the same. Were hoping to stay here until we either buy a house or move back to S.D. ( we need some family!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So of course I say to you both, "Hats off to you". You managed to do this very big move all by yourselves and I coudn't be more proud of you. The picture of the girls in the box is priceless. I always thought Taylor looked so much like Beth as a little girl but there is no doubt who our littlest sugar plum looks like. She is Stevie jr. Can't wait to see you all in August. Love Mom and Nana N.